Sunday, June 7, 2009

you must all go to brighton! - for that is the place to get husbands

The title is a quote from Pride and Prejudice. Do not fret about me finding a husband. I just found a lovely seaside town in which I could have spent at least three more hours there! But first, we toured the Pavilion, which was King George IV's "pleasure palace." It was very exotic and lavish, but I didn't love it.
I loved the seashore and the pier.

Just look how picturesque and charming it is!! We only had about 45 minutes to explore this area, but I loved it. I want to go back someday!





Our next stop was Bodiam Castle!! This was a legit castle. When I think of ancient castle, I will forever think of Bodiam. It was so amazing!






To end a perfect day, we ate Indian food for dinner once we got back to London.

i love england!

2 comments:

Allie said...

First thought of this post: Your hair looks really good.

Second, I miss the beach. I went to the Salt Lake last week... but it was kind of... you know... on the edge of disgusting.

Jody Lynn said...

Kylie, you are beautiful! Allison is right your hair does look good. i thought so too!

I'm sorry i've been a slacker and haven't been commenting on your lovely london blog, but know that i love you and i'm jealous you're in london and i'm jealous you got to see that castle! it's truely ancient indeed!