Let me tell you about the title of this post. It seems random. Well, Rachel's little brother, Michael, is very bright and very musically talented and very quirky. We get along, the Bascoms and I. Anyway, Michael wrote a sea chanty/pirate tune, that must be sung in a pirate voice. And it goes like this:
"i love the sea, and the sea loves me!
i say 'hey, young lassie, come sit with me and we can have some tea...some nice green herbal tea'
just give me a bottle of rum, me lad, and a hat to sit on me brow
and i'll have ye walking the plank, ye scad, and you'll meet the locker of davy jones!! because...
i love the sea, and the sea loves me..."
it can go on forever.
Enjoy the pictures.
thank you so much, rachel. i love you!

3 comments:
please tell me you bought those shoes.
AAAAH Rach is driving on the wrong side! crazy girl.
wow... i love your posts. It looks like fun*infinity. can't wait to hear more about it!
Okay, so, I don't know you but I ran into your blog by happenchance and I totally love it! My husband is applying for Oxford this year and reading your blog makes me totally excited to get to live in England. Thank you for sharing your amazing adventures!
Post a Comment