Saturday, May 2, 2009

lovely day in london

This morning I went on a lovely walk around the neighboorhood:






And then I went on an "official" walk with a few other girls. This walk consisted of two giant loops starting at Houses of Parliament and ending at Buckingham Palace. I love these girls that I'm meeting and I LOVE LONDON!!!






After dinner, we decided to go to the Young Single Adult dance at the Hyde Park building. We were the first ones to arrive but we totally rocked that dance floor. We made the dance as freaking awesome as it was. Really, I had the time of my life. So glad I went. Also, all the dancing made the cold shower a little more bearable...

still, I LOVE LONDON!!!

2 comments:

emilymcb said...

Oh, how I miss 27 Palace Court.

Laura said...

Ah, the lovely Palace Court. So many fonds memories of that place! Looks like you're having a lovely time.